Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ainsley's Blessing Day

Thank you to everyone who came to Ainsley's blessing. It's amazing how many people love her so much already! It was so much fun, I was so glad that the weather held out at least a little bit, until we were done. Well, here are some cute pictures from her blessing day. We missed those who couldn't make it, but love you just the same.



Here is a picture of Fisher, he fell asleep in Ainsley's swing. He likes to swing in there sometimes, and I guess it made him sleepy - it really was the cutest thing!




Here are my two boys doing the dishes - I train them early! Fisher loves playing in the water!



I took Fisher and Ainsley to the doctor yesterday for their 2 month and 18 month appointments. It was pretty nuts. I had 2 screaming babies for a little bit after they both had to get three shots - fun times. They are both doing very good. Ainsley weighs just over 11 lbs. and is only 21.8 inches long - she's a shortie, but we'll keep her. Fisher is about average weight and height, but he's 70th percentile in head size - it's cause everyone keeps telling him how cute he is.

4 comments:

bigtallhorses said...

Thanks for the invite to your blog, it was fun to see you guys and spend the weekend together. You've got such a cute family.

The Haney Family said...

Yay! You're a blogger! It will be so fun to keep in touch and see your kids. They are ADOREABLE by the way! What a great family you have! Happy New Year! Marlene aka Hna Werlhof

hil said...

congratulations on your beautiful family! your daughter already has a killer smile!

Aldred Family said...

Lisa! Holy cow! I don't think I have seen you in ten years!! I linked to your blog off the wxhs blog! How are you doing?! You look great and you have a super cute family! I just wanted to say "hi" hope you can make it to the reunion!! -Marilee (Hess)