10. More than one bathroom!
9. Fisher and Ainsley can have their own rooms, which means they won't wake each other up anymore!
8. A bigger kitchen!
7. A dishwasher, whose name is NOT Carl or Lisa.
6. No more hearing upstairs neighbors' "gaming parties" until 2 am!
5. More storage/cupboard space!
4. A garage!
3. Our own mailbox!
2. No more hearing upstairs neighbors!
1. Our own front door, and of course, MORE SPACE!
For those of you who don't know, Carl has a real job that he is going to start the Monday after he graduates. It is in North Logan, so we will be staying in Cache Valley. We are very excited for him to be done with school, and of course to start making some money so we can buy a house. My kids are both napping, so I better get something done.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Thursday, April 3, 2008
So, I was watching our little neighbor girl, Ari the other day, and they were sitting by each other, so I grabbed the camera, then I told Fisher to giver her a kiss, and this is what I got. I LOVE this picture, it makes me laugh that she totally gave him a kiss too, and their eyes are both closed - too funny!
This picture was taken right after the first - typical "that was weird" looks on their faces. Kids are great aren't they?
Yea! Ainsley turned 5 months old! Man how time flies. She pulls the cutest little sad faces - except when the camera is out, she's all smiles. I had to take quite a few to get this one.
Here is my squeally little baby! She has definitely found her voice, and she is using it quite frequently. And, p.s. I stayed up late last night making her hair bow, I thought it turned out rather cute, if I do say so myself.