Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

First Kiss / 5 Months


So, I was watching our little neighbor girl, Ari the other day, and they were sitting by each other, so I grabbed the camera, then I told Fisher to giver her a kiss, and this is what I got. I LOVE this picture, it makes me laugh that she totally gave him a kiss too, and their eyes are both closed - too funny!

This picture was taken right after the first - typical "that was weird" looks on their faces. Kids are great aren't they?

Yea! Ainsley turned 5 months old! Man how time flies. She pulls the cutest little sad faces - except when the camera is out, she's all smiles. I had to take quite a few to get this one.

Here is my squeally little baby! She has definitely found her voice, and she is using it quite frequently. And, p.s. I stayed up late last night making her hair bow, I thought it turned out rather cute, if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

Summer's World said...

Okay, that bow is totally cute. I've had a CRAZY busy week, so sorry I haven't called yet. Anyways, unfortunately, I just now checked my blog and I wish it were earlier cause I can't believe you have the scoop and I'm dying to know! I'll call tomorrow!

Summer's World said...

p.s. ADORABLE KISS!

Brooke Jackson said...

Since when do you have two kids? Wow. I really have not seen you guys for a long time! Come live by us in Smithfield! We bought a town home out here. They are 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. There is a downstairs play/rec room and one on the main floor. Seriously, look into it. If town homes are not your thing, there are way cute houses across the street from us. We LOVE it out here! There are a ton of kids and an awesome playground. Our ward rocks too!

Brooke Jackson said...

PS. I am so glad you guys are staying in Logan. We need to get together more!