Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Cousins!

We were just able to spend a few days with my sister and brother-in-law from Missouri, and their two adorable kids - one of which we had never seen before, so it was a lot of fun for Fisher and Ainsley to be with them. I think Fisher wanted Madi to be his girlfriend, really he LOVED playing with her i.e. chasing her around the house. I also have some cute pictures of the Olsen kids, and the Godfrey kids - we LOVE cousins!
This is the Easter egg hunt - it was SO much fun. Fisher was really into it. He even put the eggs back when I told them they weren't for us.
Jane and Fisher on the cooler in Grandma and Grandpa's hotel room.
Here are the kids playing "Apple" Aunt Taunie was improvising when no one had a ball to play with.
Uncle JD holding Flint and Ainsley. Don't forget to look at Kristine in the background, I'm pretty sure she is feeding Cactus.
Which one is the real baby? Too precious, Flint is such a cutie.
Flint and Ainsley loved to lay by one another - I even saw them holding hands a few times. I think they want to be kissing cousins.
Micki was pulling Fisher around in the stroller - he LOVES it, now every time we're over there, he thinks she should drag him around the house. Sorry Micki. And it looks like we have the Von Trapp family singers in the background, "Cu-koo"
Here is Fisher and Micki and my mom dying Easter eggs . Fisher loved this activity a little too much. It was however a big giant mess when he tried to stir or do anything with the egg. So we had him color some with crayons, and that was working good, until he just decided to smash the eggs on the table. Surprisingly enough some of his eggs survived, and turned out quite good, thanks to Grandma.
3 cute little babies! Cactus Jack aka Heath, Flinty, and Ainsley. Flint is 6 months, Ainsley is 4 and a half, and Cactus is 2 months. It's amazing how much difference there is in only a few weeks.

2 comments:

Summer's World said...

Okay! Look at your babies smile! Adorable kids! You've got yourself a deal on that deal little lady! I'll find out if you do! Hah! You make me laugh!

Hafen Crew said...

I loved his naughty napper pictures, that's hilarious! Your kids are too cute. I can't believe how long Ainsley is. I will definitely let you konw if I'm ever in Logan!