Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Naughty Napper



Okay, so this was a few days ago, I had put Fisher down for a nap, and I think I had to go in to get a diaper for Ainsley, and this is what I found . . . Yes that is diaper cream on his cheek, and wipes pulled out all over the changing table. What worried me the most was that he had climbed up there and was sitting on the changing table playing for who knows how long. I was a little shocked when I went in his room, but I think he was more shocked when I told him not to move, because of course I had to run and get the camera. He held perfectly still, and as you can see, still has the "I know I'm in trouble, please don't get mad at me" look on his face. I definitely laughed first, but told him if I ever found him up there again, he was going to get a spankin'. So, when do they get out of the climbing stage? I'm SO ready for that to be over - we've also found him in the crib WITH Ainsley, the crazy stinker, I am looking forward to the day when they'll have their own rooms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow! fisher is so cute, and he's a stinker! that's a funny picture! you'll definately have to show that one to his girlfriend so she knows what she's getting in to!P.S. this is lexi

bigtallhorses said...

Cute pics lisa! SOON you guys will have a home with more room! I'm so excited for you...can you even believe it? Yeah yeah yeah! see you on friday, jane and cactus can't wait!