Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

4 Months Old

So, Ainsley turned 4 months old on the 1st of March - she is getting SO big, as you can see. She had her 4 month check and shots - not fun. She weighs 13 lbs. 2 oz. and is 24 inches long! She's actually still pretty little for her age - 37% on weight and 44% on height. We're so proud of her. In this picture she is wearing the dress I made for her. It turned out better than I thought it would - I still am in shock that I actually made something that she can wear. It's been really fun using my sewing machine though, however I think trial and error might not be the best way to learn how to sew - I need to have someone show me how to do things other than straight lines, hint hint Mom. And, I suppose using a pattern would help too.
front back

2 comments:

bigtallhorses said...

So pretty Lisa, you don't even need a pattern! Is that your easter dress for Ainsley? I almost bought one for jane that was purple with polka dots yesterday. then our girls woulda been twinners. Ainsley is sooo pretty! But what else would you expect: )

Jackie said...

Oh my heck!!!! AHHH!!!! I was SO excited to find your blog! I can't believe how big Fisher is. Last time I saw him he was just a little guy with tiny fish hanging off his blue jeans. And you have a darling little girl now. Wow, where has time gone? Where are you guys at these days? I can't believe that you made that dress without a pattern...I'm way impressed! It is SO cute! And Carl is almost done with school? There is a light at the end of the tunnel. YAY! Oh, I just am so excited that you have a blog so that we can keep in touch! You can check out our blog if you want to at leishmanclan.blogspot.com
Jackie