Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I'm excited to get a house!

10. More than one bathroom!

9. Fisher and Ainsley can have their own rooms, which means they won't wake each other up anymore!

8. A bigger kitchen!

7. A dishwasher, whose name is NOT Carl or Lisa.

6. No more hearing upstairs neighbors' "gaming parties" until 2 am!

5. More storage/cupboard space!

4. A garage!

3. Our own mailbox!

2. No more hearing upstairs neighbors!

1. Our own front door, and of course, MORE SPACE!



For those of you who don't know, Carl has a real job that he is going to start the Monday after he graduates. It is in North Logan, so we will be staying in Cache Valley. We are very excited for him to be done with school, and of course to start making some money so we can buy a house. My kids are both napping, so I better get something done.

3 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited that you can now get a house. I can't wait for that day, so maybe I'm a little jealous too. I want SPACE and a room for the babies. To me it won't matter if they share a room, I just can't wait for them to have a room. I can't complain our room is REALLY REALLY big so it's not too bad, but ya know! I love the picture of Fisher and his first kiss. Look out mom!

bigtallhorses said...

I heard about your new purchase. We all need to see it as soon as you dare! Yeah and congrats! On the home and the graduation yeah life just gets better and better.

bigtallhorses said...

I heard about your new purchase. We all need to see it as soon as you dare! Yeah and congrats! On the home and the graduation yeah life just gets better and better.