Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!




I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day! This is Ainsley's V-day outfit - I think she looks pretty lovable! We had a fun day - Carl got me flowers and the satin lips from Mary Kay - it was very sweet. I gave him a 2 year subscription to Field and Stream - how romantic! He loved it.



So, Fisher has been OBSESSED with Cinderella lately - he would seriously watch it non-stop from when he gets up to when he goes to bed. It's kind of nice to have him sitting still for awhile, but I feel like such a bad mom, he's so little.








Okay, so I'm really wondering if any other kids sleep in such funny positions like Fisher. Every time I go in his room, he looks so funny, not to mention uncomfortable - and he's ALWAYS in the bottom corner of his bed. Let me know if this is normal. But hey - if he's sleeping I don't care what position he's in.






Everyone needs to go to http://sassybabies.com to vote for Fisher as the cutest baby! We all know he's the sassiest there is.

1 comment:

bigtallhorses said...

That is soo funny about fisher sleeping. Ainsley looks adorable in her new clothes. Happy valentines and don't worry I voted! I wish I could vote for him more, but it only lets you vote once! Love ya!