Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Introducing . . . Nemo and Squirt!


We went to Boo at the Zoo - at Willow Park Zoo. It was pretty fun. Everyone thought their costumes were so cute, and as you can see, they are. Thanks to Laura I got a great deal on them. I can't wait for Halloween! At the zoo, Fisher just wanted to eat the candy, and not put it in his bucket. He's got a lot to learn.


Ainsley's been taking more steps lately, it won't be long now. And she loves to crawl up the stairs - as if my job wasn't hard enough. I have a video of her walking, I'll have to post it a little later.

1 comment:

Catie said...

Those costumes are so cute! Hopefully I will be able to post one of Ben in his soon. You guys should come to our Trunk-or-Treat thing. I am in charge of it (well kinda) and it is going to be fun.