Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Much needed get-a-way

Me and Carl went to the Grey's River, in Wyoming with my family for a fun snowmobile trip. We left the kids at Carl's mom's house, she was nice enough to watch them for 4 days! We've never been away from them that long. I must say, it was nice, but we missed them a lot too. It was a lot of fun. We snowmobiled on Friday and Saturday, then went to church in Etna on Sunday, and some went to see the Tetons. Here's a picture of the Tetons that Carl took. I didn't go, but stayed at the cabin, went in the hot tub for a little bit, played cards, and relaxed. After all, it was a vacation, right? Then we came home on Monday.

Here' the cute cabin where we stayed.

Me and Carl in the loft we shared with Tyler and Afsonai. We didn't get any snowmobiling pictures, we forgot the camera both days, but it was amazing!

This was just last Monday, Carl and Fisher made cookies for our family night treat. Fisher loved it, he was snitching the whole time! Carl was too, in fact.
Here's Fisher's "sad face"

Here's Chachi's "sad face" . . . I think she wins the contest.

Fisher and Ainsley playing in the closet together.

Fisher had pulled his chair up to Chachi's they are getting to be so cute together, I love it when they play. Fisher was making Ainsley laugh today in the car, it was so much better than when he takes things away from her, or knocks her down and makes her cry. I'm sure I've got much more of both coming my way.

6 comments:

Catie said...

Oh I am so jealous. I love random getaway trips. How did the kids do while you were away?

bigtallhorses said...

Lisa! what a fun trip, I'm glad you guys got away and now get to enjoy your CUTE munchkins again. love the sad face pictures. You guys are so great.

Kellie said...

Wow. Four days away from the kids and a hot tub? I'm so jealous!

Lisa said...

The kids did really good. I was more worried about Ainsley, but it was Fisher that had a hard time at the end. He got a little home sick, and missed us a lot - I think he was wondering if we were ever coming back.

Kelly and Brittany said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Those pics of your kids playing are so cute!

Dana said...

Wow! Maybe someday Dan and I will get away, if Mason could even dream about going to sleep without being rocked by me and me only. (note:things to do a bit differently with our next kid, and no that is not an announcement). That is awesome that you got to get away. I can't believe how far along you are...it is going so fast for me :). Oh and by the way, Mason said that if Ainsley stays so cute he is totally going to date here when they are older:)