Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

It's been a month already?

It's still hard to believe I have 3 kids!

The Olsens came to see Jovi, and we ate lunch at the park - it was so much fun, we hated to see them leave!

Day Out with Thomas! We went and rode on Thomas for Fisher's birthday - it was pretty great. He loved it. The train ride wasn't really worth the money, but it was fun - thanks everybody who came to be with Fisher - that made it even more special for him!

What cuties!

This was at the "imagination station" they had a bunch of train tables with trains. Fisher could have stayed here all day.

Here was his birthday cake I made. We ate it at the Dairy Keen in Heber after the train ride, I didn't have my camera there, or I would have got a picture of him blowing out the candles.

Here we are boarding the train!

This was Memorial Day weekend, we went to put flowers on my Grandparents graves in Richmond.

Last Saturday we went to Willard Bay - it was really fun, and turned out to be a nice day. Carl and Ainsley took a nap under the tree.

Fisher had a blast playing in the sand and water, and loved riding in the boat!

I don't know why, but I always love the pictures of kids falling asleep at the table, so I was so excited when Ainsley fell asleep while eating, and then she did it again yesterday! I guess that's what happens when you have church during lunch time and nap time.



7 comments:

Shennie said...

cute kids! It's amazing how fast they grow. Awesome cake. How do you get everything done? Did you know that that park is across the street from my in-laws?

Jacqui said...

Ooo! We miss Heber!

I can't believe you're the mom of three kids, either. What a woman!

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I've not been a very good blog checker lately, and then tonight I thought about you guys and thought, they must have had their baby forever ago and I haven't checked to see. I loved updating myself. Jovi is adorable! I wish we lived closer so I could see her in person. I hope you are all doing well with the adjustment. Wish I could be closer to help out. We sure love and miss you guys!!!!!

Kellie said...

What a fun cake! I bet he loved all the train stuff!

Hafen Crew said...

Way to go on the cake. I looks great! I love the last picture of Ainsley. She looks like she's really thinking about something instead of sleeping! I hope you're surviving the three kids. It looks like you are...you're getting out a lot!

Dana said...

We would love to see you guys. We don't get to Logan too often so yes, just stop on by. WE live over by Winegars. It is still weird to me that you are a mother of 3 also. I look at Ainsley and she seems so old because she is a big sister. I would love to hear more about how having 3 is. I'm sure Fisher will love Lagoon. Mason is just a little bit nervous of things like that, just like mom.

David and Shayla said...

What a cute family! Congrats on your new baby, she's so beautiful!