Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

HELP!!

Okay all you moms out there, I need your help. Fisher is being potty trained, and he is doing super good with peeing in the toilet, however, he hasn't really had a successful poop for a while. He does not have a regular schedule on when he poops, because I think he holds it in until it's impossible to do so anymore. Anyways, this is all probably WAY too much info. but I'd really appreciate some tips or any advice to help him, cause I'm tired of cleaning up poopy messes. However, I do have to say, it's nice to only have 2 in diapers now, and I keep trying to convince Ainsley she wants to be potty trained too. I actually don't think it will be much longer for her either.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Girl!! 3 in diapers your a super hero..I hated having 2 in diapers. Have you tried awarding him with candie or a favorite toy if he goes Poop on the potty? I think #2 always takes longer..sorry gest of luck. I'm just easing my youngest in to potty training too. I don't want to do another 2 in diapers.

Melinda said...

My boys took forever to master #2 also. I'm afraid it took a whole summer of poopy undees to get it mastered. He probably needs a little more time and positive encouragement. Good luck!

Dana said...

So sorry about the potty struggles, but obviously, I have no advice because I am dreading the proposition myself. I actually have a question for ya. I will be in town on Sept. 16th and 17th with nothing to do during the day while Dan is at a conference and was wondering what you think about trying to get the old ward ladies together for a little lunch playdate or something. I haven't seen everyone in so long and would love to meet your 3rd child. Anyway, let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Eaton Family said...

Oh my gosh...it's been WAY too long since I've been on your blog. Your kids are so adorable. Looks like you have been crazy busy...I don't know how you do it with 3 in diapers - well...2 and a half. : ) Although I've trained two boys myself, I don't really have any advice. My sister had to give her son stool softeners to get him to go on the toilet because he was so afraid. I just bribed mine with candy and treats. Good luck!!

David and Shayla said...

I've heard that while your kids are on the toilet you should read to them...make it a positive experience so they don't freak out when the body does its thing. If you read "Power of Positive Parenting" it has some good tips on training. I haven't faced boy training, so I don't know if this will help...but good luck!