Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

In the Christmas spirit!!!

Well, now that Thanksgiving is over, I'm ready for Christmas!! We put up our Christmas tree and decorations in our house, and the kids are so excited it's really contagious! I also wanted to make sure that I changed my music on my blog so everyone could listen to some great Christmas music, that's one of my favorite parts! Sorry I haven't been very good about doing my blog, since our camera died in Oregon it's been hard to post pictures, but I will try to do better. We actually just got our family pictures taken the other day, so I will put that on here, so you can see how cute my kids are getting. I'm not biased or anything.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so excited you finally posted on your blog! It makes me so happy. Your family look so cute. Your kids are incredibly adorable and I'm not biased! I can't believe how old they are getting!!

Jacqui said...

You look beautiful. Oh, and the kids and Carl look good too:) I'm glad you finally posted again!`

Shu said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Your family looks adorable and you look great.

Unknown said...

Hooray for a photo where everyone looks great! And such a cute family! Hugs to all.