Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Back!


Well, I'm very glad to say that we have the internet now at our house! Hooray! These are the pictures we got the other day - I was so happy with them. I went to JCPenny to get them done. Don't I have adorable children?
We just got back from Flaming Gorge last night, I'll have to post some pictures, I've got some good ones!
Today is my birthday, and Carl has been great! He had given me a cute outfit on our trip, and he made me dinner today, and cleaned up - it was amazing! He's also been changing Fisher's poopy diapers all day - and apparently Fisher has been holding it all for today, because he's been stinky a lot today. I LOVE birthdays! Well, I can't wait to get back to knowing what everyone is up to!

8 comments:

Shu said...

Hey Lisa,
Good to see you back on here. I kept checking back every week or so looking for an update. Your kids are adorable! I love the pictures of them together. The singles are enjoyable also. Wow, that is a large flower headband. Does she really like the headbands?

Jackie said...

Those pictures are adorable! Happy Birthday, it sounds like a good one.

Dana said...

Love the pics. We definitely need to get together. I really want to see your house. Happy Birthday!!

Dax and Steph said...

Cute pictures! We need to hang out soon...it's been forever. We still need to make our frozen dinners. Happy Late Birthday!

Jacqui said...

Hey, HAppy Birthday!

Leons said...

Lisa, Congratulations! on your new home. You're going to love having your own place and all that space. Happy late Birthday. Me and Jose's birthdays are also this month, go cancers!! By the way, you do have adorable kids!!

Eaton Family said...

Yes...you do have adorable children!!

Wendi and Eric and Crew said...

hey lisa pisa!!! OK, so I made my family a blog, but it's not very good yet. Our address is happycamingolsens.blogspot.com, love you so much, and miss you guys bunches!