Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Time is Here!


Here's our beautiful Christmas tree. Fisher helped put the tinsel on, as you can see. He had a lot of fun decorating it, and watching Carl put on the lights.


This was the USU football game on the 29th. It was a lot of fun. Everyone was there but my mom, we missed you mom!

This was at IHOP after picking out our Christmas trees. Fisher adopted himself into the Olsen family.

Here were the rest of us at the other table. It was sure fun to be with everyone the whole weekend.

Here we are picking out our Christmas trees. We got some good ones this year! Me and the Olsens had been up since 5:00 shopping, it was fun, but I'm definitely not going to Walmart next year, I'm not even going to look at their ad! We went out to Cabela's too later that day - it was pretty fun, Fisher loved the animals, but Chachi just wanted to walk around the whole dang store. I managed not to get any pics of Thanksgiving day, but it was a great day.

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

I'm jealous you get to go cut a tree. I think we'll get ours at the home depot this year:) Love that fresh pine scent!

Bayles Clan said...

hey you i am glad you found me! my kids- you are brave woman-almost 3! that is great! you kids are so cute. stay in touch
see you
nanny