Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Since Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and I'm feeling quite grateful for everything that I have, I thought I would do a post on how thankful I am for a great husband and father of my children. He is so good with them, and they love to have him home. This is their favorite game to play, the kids get so excited. This video was taken kind of at the end of their playing, so Carl is a little tired. It also shows you how good Chachie is walking. It was so funny the other day, Carl was at work, and Fisher was looking around for him, so I told him he was at work, and Fisher says, "Ugh, work and scouts!" in this angry growly voice. It was so funny - it's true though, if Carl is gone, it's usually to work or scouts. Anyways, I don't know if you'll see this, but we love you Carl! I hope everyone has a happy, safe, and grateful Thanksgiving tomorrow!

No comments: