Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pig tails and puddles


Here's Fisher by a tower Carl made - his favorite part is knocking them down!

Here's Fisher in his cute Home Depot apron (courtesy of Afsonai).

Here are Ainsley's very first pig tails - they were very cute, but, from the front she didn't look any different. It was easier to do her hair than I had imagined it would be. Gotta love seat belts and suckers!

We went out after it rained to jump in the puddles - By the time we got out there though, there was only one decent puddle left. Oh well, it was pretty cold, and he didn't want to stay out too long anyway.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love the pigtails! I can't wait to do Emma's hair. If she would only grow some!

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the pigtails! Joshua is loving jumping on dry autumn leaves right now. We're waiting for some puddles for him to enjoy. Aren't kids great?! I haven't checked your blog for a couple weeks and updated myself today and have more CONGRATS to give you. I'm so excited for your new baby. I hope you're feeling well and everything keeps going well. We sure miss you guys!!!!!