Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Little Mite

We had Ainsley's doctor appointment today. It went well, besides the fact that we all had to get flu shots - ouch, I hate those things! Anyways, here are the stats of our little one year old. She is 27 inches long and 16 lbs. 12 oz. She is below the charts just barely. Her head is 60th percentile though, so I guess that's good, if you like looking like a dum dum. Well, we love her anyway, she's our cute little bug.

5 comments:

bigtallhorses said...

She may be small but she's got big cute personality! And we love love love her!

Kellie said...

Well, she's a cute little dum dum. j/k. But she is cute! Being below the charts isn't such a bad thing. Jeremy is pretty low, too.

David and Shayla said...

She is cute. Shots are the worse. I end of holding the girls down with two nurses helping me and one giving the shots! Anyway, great things come in small packagaes!

Dana said...

Wow, we just had Mason's appt. and it was much different. He was 25 lbs. and 32 inches long. (head of course off the charts). I didn't realize what a little thing she was. She sure is a cute little thing though.

Tracey said...

Hey Lisa! Remember me from the 27th ward? I sure hope so! Anyway, I am throwing a baby shower for Brooke Jackson on Dec 13, and she said you might be interesting in helping out. If you are interested, email me at greenfox17@yahoo.com. If not, email me your address anyway, I would love to invite you! Talk to you soon!
~Tracey Anderson