Friday, June 10, 2011
Here comes baby Cale!!!
We went in for our appointment today, and the doctor thought he was head down, but we had an ultrasound to make sure, and sure enough, he was still breech! SO, we are going to go in on Tuesday the 14th and see if they can turn him around, (or maybe he will already be head down?) and then they will get me started with pitossin and break my water. If he stays breech however, they will just do a c-section while we are there. So, all things said, we should be having our baby on Tuesday! Yea!!! I have a lot of mixed emotions about it, but right now, I'm pretty excited to be able to meet him and hold him in my arms! Thanks for all of your prayers and support, we will need them especially soon, so keep it up! Love to everyone!